Scalling

#include <stdio.h>

#include <conio.h>

#include <graphics.h>

#include <process.h>

#include <math.h>


int x1, y1, x2, y2, x3, y3;

void draw();

void scale();


void main()

{

    int gd = DETECT, gm;

    int c;

    initgraph(&gd, &gm, "C:\\TURBOC3\\BGI");


    printf("Enter the 1st point for the triangle:");

    scanf("%d%d", &x1, &y1);

    printf("Enter the 2nd point for the triangle:");

    scanf("%d%d", &x2, &y2);

    printf("Enter the 3rd point for the triangle:");

    scanf("%d%d", &x3, &y3);

    draw();

    scale();

}




void draw()

{

    line(x1, y1, x2, y2);

    line(x2, y2, x3, y3);

    line(x3, y3, x1, y1);

}




void scale()

{

    int a1, a2, a3, b1, b2, b3;

    int x, y;

    int mx, my;


    printf("Enter the scaling factors (x y): ");

    scanf("%d%d", &x, &y);


    mx = (x1 + x2 + x3) / 3;

    my = (y1 + y2 + y3) / 3;


    cleardevice();


    a1 = mx + (x1 - mx) * x;

    b1 = my + (y1 - my) * y;


    a2 = mx + (x2 - mx) * x;

    b2 = my + (y2 - my) * y;


    a3 = mx + (x3 - mx) * x;

    b3 = my + (y3 - my) * y;


    line(a1, b1, a2, b2);

    line(a2, b2, a3, b3);

    line(a3, b3, a1, b1);


    draw();

    getch();

}


Previous Post Next Post